VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Follow these steps to access an image hosted on a web server:
- Upload a table with a column specifying web URL of the corresponding image, as shown in the following screenshot, to Spectrum Spatial Server:
- Create a map containing this table in Spectrum Spatial Manager.
- Add this map to one of the map configurations in Spectrum Spatial Analyst Admin-Console
- Open Template Designer for Spectrum Spatial Analyst and start creating new info-template for the table described in step 1.
- While creating new info-template, check the column containing image URLs and select 'Show as' as Image. This is shown in the following screenshot:
- Link this info-template to the map configuration created in step 3 by going to 'Template Mapping' tab and selecting required map information template from the menu as described in the following screenshot:
- Open this map configuration in Spectrum Spatial Analyst connect application and click or select a point on the map to display call-out and see the image.
Products affected: Spectrum Spatial Analyst.
UPDATED: November 13, 2018