VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
To change where a graphic prints:
- From the Run Mail screen, select Edit Envelope.
- From the list on the left, select Graphic Ad.
- At the top of the screen are green arrows that point downward. Select the arrow that is closest to where you want the graphic to print.
- If the graphic is already in a different location on the envelope, select the graphic and uncheck it.
- Select the color for printing the graphic:
- Colored circles for Color (if available)
- Black rectangle for Black Only (if available)
- Red rectangle for Fluorescent Red (default)
- Select the graphic.
- Use the green arrows on the right to adjust the position of the graphic.
- Select OK.
- To save the new graphic position to the current job, select Save. To save the new graphic position as a separate job, select Save As and give it a different name.
UPDATED: September 18, 2017