VERIFIED SOLUTION i
How to pay your past due invoice online
UPDATED : November 16, 2016
Follow these steps to pay late fees listed on your past due invoice online:
- Sign In to your account.
- On the main screen, select the blue button, View & Pay Bills.
- The next page shows your Account Summary. To see all open invoices, select the tab, My Bills.
- The column, Bill Type, lists the types of invoices currently open. An invoice listed as a ‘Past due’ bill type shows a late fee associated with an unpaid invoice.
- Select the arrow next to the Account header to sort your list and locate any other invoices related to a ‘Past due’ invoice.
TIP: You must pay the balance on your lease invoice and any related Past due invoices to avoid additional late fees charged to that account. Learn more about late fees.
- Select the blue checkboxes that have a “Past due invoice” Bill type to pay the late charges for these invoices. Next, select the button: Review And Pay.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay under Payment Amount.
Note: You may not be given the option to change the payment amount; in that case, the payment amount field will be populated with the full amount due.
- Pay on the defaults to the current day. Use the calendar icon to change the date you wish to have payment taken from your account.
- Choose the payment method by selecting the appropriate radio button under Pay using.
- If a payment profile shows in this field, and does not give you the option to change it, you only have one payment profile set up. Or, if no payment method is available, you must add a payment profile to pay your bill online. Select the tab labeled Settings, and select Pay Wallet to add a credit card or bank account.
- Select Continue.
- Select Make Payment to confirm your payment. Your payment has been completed, and will post to your account within 24-48 hours.
Note: Lease payments made offline will show as paid online only after the due date on the invoice.
Clients with a past due or late invoice
- No Downloads