VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
- Open the top cover.
- Select Replace Ink Tank.
- Open your ink cartridge guard latch.
- Lift up your ink cartridge and remove it from the machine.
- Open your new package of Pitney Bowes ink, and remove the tape from the bottom of your new ink cartridge.
- Lower your new ink cartridge into the cavity. The ridges on either side of the cartridge slide into the grooves.
- Close your ink tank guard latch. Caution: Excessive force may break the green tip of the lever.
- Rotate your guard back into the closed position.
- Close your cover. Your meter automatically recognizes the new ink cartridge and returns to the Home screen after a few minutes.
UPDATED: March 29, 2019