VERIFIED SOLUTION i
|All the actions that need to be done for change DB names for V4. Version 4.0.10 of OfficeMail.|
After installing OfficeMail. Do the following steps:
1) Go to web.config file in admin website install directory
for key: AccessControlConnectionString, change value from Initial Catalog=AccessControl to Initial Catalog=NEW_AccesControl_DB
for key: PIOfficeMailConnectionString, change value from Initial Catalog=AccessControl to Initial Catalog=NEW_PIOfficeMail_DB
for key: PIOfficeMailAccountingConnectionString" change value from Initial Catalog=PIOfficeMailAccountingDevelopment to Initial Catalog=NEW_PIOfficeMailAccountingDevelopment_DB
for key: OrganisationsConnectionString change value from Initial Catalog=OrganisationsLive to Initial Catalog=NEW_OrganisationsLive_DB
for key: PIOfficeMailDataContext change value from Initial Catalog=PIOfficeMail to Initial Catalog=NEW_PIOfficeMail_DB
for key: OrganisationsLiveDataContext change value from Initial Catalog=OrganisationsLive to Initial Catalog=NEW_OrganisationsLive_DB
2. Go to web.config file in User website install directory. Do all the above steps for web.config in User website directory.
3. Go to AdminService install directory. Find PIOfficeMailAdminServices.exe.config file. Open it. Do all changes described in point 1 in this file.
4. If LDAP is used and LDAP service is installed. Go to LDAP instal direstory: PIOrganizationDataImportService find file: PIOrganizationDataImportService.exe.config. Do all changes described in point 1 in this file. (If some of the keys described in point 1 are not in this file, then ignore/ skip such key.).
5. Connect to SQL server instance using SQL Management studio. Change the databeses names for requested databases using SQL Management Studio.
6. Connect to SQL server instance using SQL Management studio, select 'New query'.
7. Paste the content of attached query
8. In the editor hold CRTL+ h key. The find and replace window will appear.
9. In the field 'find what' put: OrganisationsLive, In filed 'Replace with' put: NEW_OrganisationsLive_DB. Where NEW_OrganisationsLive_DB is the new name of the OrganisationsLive database. (The name needs to be the same as specified in config files).
10. In look at file leave Current Document.
11. Click Replace All button.
12. The dialog box should say: 'XXX occurrences replaced'
13. Close Find and Replace widnow
14. In Managment Studio go to Execute query( In toolbar '!' red char / or in menu: File->Query->Execute )
15. After all above go to User website / Admin website check if the pages are working. Start all installed services, make sure that there are no errors in log files.
The above script was made for 4.0.10 version. And it will work only in 4.0.10 version of OfficeMail.
Please note that we do not recommend changing DB names and you do it at your own risk, we are not able to support modified installation of the Officemail system.
Also please note that upgrading such system will not be possible using our standard installer.
UPDATED: August 30, 2017