VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
Certified Mail® is a service that may be added to First Class and Priority mail. Certified Mail provides proof of mailing at time of mailing and the date and time of delivery or attempted delivery. Return Receipt can be added to confirm delivery. To send Certified Mail:
- From the home screen, select Run Mail under mailing.
- Place the mailpiece on the scale, enter the weight manually or select WOW mode.
- Select Class.
- Select the back arrow until First Class is displayed.
- Select First Class.
- Select your mailpiece size.
- Select Certified Mail.
- If you would like to use the optional Return Receipt service, select Return Receipt.
- Select OK.
- Run the mailpiece through the meter.
- Affix the top portion of the certified mail label (Form 3800) at the top of the envelope to the left of the postage, inscription, and meter ad.
- If using the optional Return Receipt (Form 3811), affix the Return Receipt to the back of the envelope.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that you record the tracking number(s) for your records.
UPDATED: March 19, 2019