How to determine DFS Parameter configuration in Sagent
UPDATED: November 28, 2017
- The size of the system paging files can be up to 1.5 the size of RAM.
- It is recommended to use a maximum of 2/3 of the system paging file space for block allocation
- AgentVMMemory <= 2/3 size of system paging file <= 1.5 GB
- AgentVMMemory + Sagent Swap file <= 1.5 GB
MaxMemoryBlocks + MaxBlocks <= AgentVMMemory + Sagent Swap file(s) <= 1.5 GB (considering total size of RAM is 2GB in this scenario).
Three main formulas to take into account when tuning DataFlow Server(DFS):
- MaxMemoryBlocks + MaxBlocks <= AgentVMMemory + Sagent Swap file(s)
- MaxSinkBlocks <= MaxResultBlocks <= MaxBlocks
- MaxUsrMemoryBlocks <= MaxMemoryBlocks
- No Downloads