VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Confirm®
To save changes to User Security Group settings in Confirm®:
- Go to the User Security Group form.
Main > System Administration > Security > Group Security
- Use the Binoculars icon to look up the desired Group based on Group Name/Group Code from the User Group Lookup that will appear. Click OK.
- Amend permission levels as required for the listed Program Names.
- Click Save and also click the Users button to cascade the changes down to the User Security Screen.
- Go to the User Security screen and, for the desired User, change the Group to the Group you amended above. Finally, click Save.
UPDATED: November 15, 2017