VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM100®i, DM200L™, DM125™, DM225™
Before you begin
You must have funds available in your Reserve Account, USPS® prepaid account, or be using Purchase Power®. See Paying for Postage to learn how to put money in your account.
Follow these steps to refill postage on your meter:
- Make certain your meter connects to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
- Press Add Postage.
- Select Add another amount.
- Enter the desired amount on the keypad, then select Continue.
- Press Yes/Enter to confirm.
- After a successful refill, you can print a receipt.
- Select Yes and feed an envelope or tape sheet to print a receipt.
- Select No if you do not wish to print a receipt.
- Your meter checks for any software updates.
- Select Get Update Now if the meter displays Update available. Your meter displays Install Successful after the update completes.
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
- To connect your meter, see the DM100i, DM125, DM200L, DM225 Install Guide.
- See Connection errors and messages on the DM100i-DM225.
UPDATED: April 11, 2019