VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
Follow these steps to install your replacement Pitney Bowes print head:
- If a scale is present, remove it and set it aside.
- Open your top cover.
- Select Replace Ink Tank. The message Moving Ink Tank To Replacement Position displays.
Note: To stop the process, close the top cover.
- Flip your ink cartridge guard open.
- Lift up and remove your ink cartridge.
- While squeezing the two gray tabs on either side of your print head, lift and tilt your print head to the right as you remove it from your machine.
- Pull up and remove the black cap on your new print head (if present).
- Remove the protective tape from the bottom of your new print head.
- Squeeze the two gray tabs on either side of your new print head and angle slightly while sliding it back into its holder.
- Push your print head into place. There is an audible click when it seats correctly.
- Install your ink cartridge.
- Rotate your guard back to the closed position.
- Close your cover. If your system does not automatically return to the Home screen, press Continue.
UPDATED: March 29, 2019