VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Product Feature: Mapping
- Locate the source folder of OS map tiles required to be added to the Map Workspace.
- Open MapInfo Pro and go to the 'Tools' menu.
- Select 'Seamless Manager' then 'New Seamless Table' and follow the steps to create a new seamless table using all the required source .tab OS files.
- A Seamless layer 'stitches' all the separate OS .tab files together and allows this 'stitched' layer to be accessed using one single table, rather than opening all the source tables.
- Once the seamless layer is created make a note of the name you have given it, and its location.
- Open Confirm and then add the seamless layer (as noted above) to the Confirm map workspace required.
- This will now display all the OS map tiles as a single layer.
UPDATED: May 9, 2017