VERIFIED SOLUTION i
To pay your bills or invoices online you need to save a Payment Method under your Billing Preferences. TIP: You must first create a profile before you can access online billing.
Select this button to sign in here and go automatically to your online Billing Preferences:To add or update your Payment Methods, select the appropriate blue button:
Select this button to sign in here and go automatically to your online Billing Preferences:
- Add New Card - Credit Card
- Add New Account - Bank Account
- Select the radio button next to the bank account or credit card you wish to update.
- Select the blue pencil icon to edit the details; select the blue X icon to remove/delete the payment method. Learn more: Update your existing payment information.
- Enter your information into the required fields, then select Save. You will receive an email notification when you add or update online information.
- Learn how to simplify your payments by setting up AutoPay.
- You have the option to add a payment method as you are finalizing your payment. Simply choose a radio button: Use a new bank account [credit card]. Add and save your payment method at the same time you make a payment.
UPDATED: March 6, 2018