VERIFIED SOLUTION i
How to add your credit card or bank payment information online
UPDATED : February 01, 2017
To pay your bills or invoices online you need to add a payment profile, called your Pay wallet. To add your credit card or bank information with your pitneybowes.com account:
- Sign In and locate the section, Your Financials and select: View & Pay Bills.
- From the Account Overview screen, select the SETTINGS tab.
- Your Pay wallet is where you safely store credit cards or bank account(s) to easily make direct debit or one-time payments.
- To add a new payment method, select the appropriate blue button:
- Add New Card - Credit Card
- Add New Account - Bank Account
- Select the radio button next to the bank account or credit card you wish to update.
- Select the blue pencil icon to edit the details; select the blue X icon to remove/delete the payment method.
Learn more: Update your existing payment information.
- Enter your information into the required fields, then select Save. You will receive an email notification when you add or update the information in your Pay wallet.
- Once you set up your Pay wallet, learn how to schedule automatic payments.
- You can add a new card or bank account as you are making a payment. You have the option: Use a new credit card [or bank account]. Select Edit to update your payment method at the same time you would like to pay an invoice.
Clients creating a payment profile on pitneybowes.com.
- No Downloads