VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, and DM1100™
Your meter has options to select a Class, Carrier, International, or Special Service. It is important to note that each carrier has its own set of classes. Each class has its own set of Special Services. When selecting a class or carrier, only those options that are available for the selection appear on the Main screen of your meter.
- If your system has been set up to retain the class on each new weight, then the class that appears in the Main screen remains the same one selected in the last job
- If your system is turned off and then turned back on, or if your system has been set up to clear the class on each new weight, it will clear the class. In this case, you need to select a new class.
- If a mail piece is placed on the scale or when a weight is entered manually, your system automatically prompts to select a new class if the new weight requires a different class.
- Press Class. A list of available classes appears on the screen.
- If you wish to select an International class, press the Right arrow.
- Some classes are only available with certain weighing methods.
- Select 1st Class
- If your class has size options, they display next. For this example, select Letter.
- If Special Services are available with the class you selected, they display next. Select the desired service and press Enter
- If no services are wanted, press Enter to confirm the class
- Press Tape to print a postage tape, or place the mail piece on the feed deck and press Start
UPDATED: October 4, 2016