VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™, DM100®i, DM200L™, DM125™, DM225™, DM300C™, DM400C™, DM475™, PC Meter Connect™
- What is PC Meter Connect?
- Before you begin
- Get postage
- Download PC Meter Connect
- Install PC Meter Connect
- Related articles
What is PC Meter Connect?
PC Meter Connect™ is Windows-based software that allows you to connect your meter to the Pitney Bowes Data Center using your computer's internet connection.
Important: Mac, Linux and other non-Windows operating systems are not currently supported.
Use your PC Meter Connect connection method to download postage from your Pitney Bowes accounts and automatically update your meter's software and postal rates.
Before you begin
- Check your Windows computer to ensure that it meets the following minimum system requirements to use PC Meter Connect™ (PCMC):
- Windows 2000 through Windows 10 *
- 1.2 GHz processor, 512 Mb RAM
- Internet connection
- Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 (will be automatically installed if not found on your computer). This is a one-time installation.
- Available USB port
- Administrative rights (when your computer allows you to install software)
*Important: Mac, Linux and other non-Windows operating systems are not currently supported. FIPS mode not currently supported on Windows 10.
- Sign in to your computer with administrator privileges that allow you to install software.
- Place your computer near your meter so that you can connect your computer and meter using a USB cable.
- Plug in the power cord on the back of your meter.
- Insert the USB cable on the back of your meter.
- Ensure that your postage account is funded. See Paying for Postage for more information.
Download and install PC Meter Connect
- Click the Download button to download the latest PC Meter Connect setup file to your computer:
By clicking Download, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions set forth in the Pitney Bowes End User License Agreement.
Install PC Meter Connect
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on your setup.exe file to start your installation.
- Follow the instructions to install your PC Meter Connect software.
UPDATED: July 2, 2019