VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Updating USPS rates on the DM300C-DM475 (G900, G905)
UPDATED: January 16, 2019
|For our clients who use dial-up phone line connections, make sure that you have changed your dial-up phone number to 1-844-972-9633 before you begin updating your rates.|
Note: Screens may vary, depending on your meter's software version.
Before you begin:
Make sure that your system is connected to the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
Follow these instructions to update your USPS® rates:
- Press Refill Postage.
- Select Check PBP Balance.
- Select Continue.
- Wait for the update to complete. Do not shut down, power off, or unplug the meter during this process.
- Select Return Home.
Note: Your meter's display may not follow the rest of the steps exactly, but your rates continue to update.
- If the meter tries to upload Postal Data, select Continue.
- The meter displays an option to print a report. Follow the instructions to print the report.
- Press Enter. The meter shows when the new rates become active.
- Press Enter.
- When the New Rates Active Reminder message displays, select No, Don’t show again.
- Your meter returns to the Home screen. Your update is complete.
- Wait for one hour.
- Click the blue Confirm Meter Update button to confirm that your update has installed successfully:
- If your update is performed in advance of the USPS rate update effective date, your meter automatically switches to the new rates on the effective date.
- Your update can take up to 10 minutes to complete. During peak periods, heavy network traffic may require several connection attempts.
- Use your smartphone to follow these steps while in front of your meter. Visit pitneybowes.com/ratesandupdates, select Updating Your Product, select Meters, and select your meter from the images shown. You can also send the URL for this page to your smartphone email account, then select the link.
Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™ (G900, G905)
- No Downloads