VERIFIED SOLUTION i
How to address all triage questions when raising a new Confirm case
UPDATED: July 4, 2018
When logging a new case the Confirm® Technical Support team will need as much information as possible. Provide full and comprehensive answers to as many of the Confirm triage questions as possible:
- When did the problem first occur?
- Does the problem happen for all users?
- Has anything changed since the problem started, for example has an upgrade been attempted or has some major work been performed?
- Can you replicate the problem each time you perform the task?
- Is there any pattern to when or how the issue occurs, for example does the issue occur at the same time, for the same user, or on the same computer?
- Can you provide screenshots of the process you are following and any errors encountered?
- Have you checked any relevant log files, specifically those that cover the time frame of the issue? If so attach them to the case.
- What version of Confirm are you running?
Products Affected: Confirm®, Confirm® OnDemand
- No Downloads