VERIFIED SOLUTION i
How to Geocode with MapInfo Pro against Spectrum OnDemand
UPDATED: July 10, 2017
How to Geocode using MapInfo Pro and Spectrum OnDemand1. Start up MapInfo Professional and open a sample address table. The address table will need to have Read/Write access and consist of the following fields:
Address, City, State, Zipcode, Georesult, Long, Lat
Address_Out, City_out, State_out, Zipcode_out,
2. Click on Table > Geocode Using Server...
3. Make sure the Geocoding Server credentials are correct.
If not, please check for the Spectrum OnDemand welcome letter.
4. Select your Geocoding Server table from the drop down list.
5. Select the geocoding options preferences user specific preferred and click next.
Spectrum on Demand Geocoding Server link is the following:
6. Use the current table structure of the sample address table when creating a new table..
7. Make sure that the geocoding properties are correct before geocoding, following the example below.
8. Wait for Spectrum on Demand to Geocode from server.
9.Now view the newly geocoded records to confirm correct location, etc.
- No Downloads