VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Confirm®
There are a number of reasons why a Street Works Inspection is still sitting at the "To Be Processed" or "To Be Re-Exported" Export Status in Confirm. Check the following details against the Organisation screen for the Works Promoter and Authority:
- A previous sequence of the Inspection may have a status of "Printed" - this stops the Inspection being sent electronically and any subsequent Inspections will not be sent.
- Department for Transport (DfT) References (Refs)
- DfT Refs 1 and 2 should not be blank.
- Electronic Transfer of Notices (EToN) version
- The EToN Version should be EToN 6.
- The EToN Export check box should be selected. Check this box for all Organisations who are to receive Inspections via EToN. Export of Inspections can only be made to Organisations for whom this box is checked.
- The Dead checkbox should not be ticked.
- The Valid To date should be blank or set to a future date.
- The Web Service URL on the Additional tab of the sending and receiving Organisations should not be the same.
UPDATED: February 5, 2019