VERIFIED SOLUTION i
How to resolve 'Error code: 59' in Paramics.
UPDATED: April 20, 2017
1. Generate code using QClientKeyReset tool by following steps:
- Locate QClientReset tool at path: Start Menu -> Paramics -> Tools -> QClientKeyReset.
- Click on "Check HASP" to get the HASP key.
- Click on "Test Reset" to check if the support desk can generate a code.
- Click on "Generate Code" to create a number sequence code.
- Share the generated code with Paramics support team. (Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Also, confirm if the dongle light blinking or not.
- Locate QClientReset tool again.
- Click on 2nd Tab Labelled as "Quadstone Reset Lock Code".
- Enter the shared code in a text box of "Quadstone Reset Lock Code".
- Click on "Validate" and "Reset" key to finish the process.
Product Feature: Installation / Upgrade
- No Downloads