VERIFIED SOLUTION i
How to create a batch job dataflow using a Spectrum real-time service
UPDATED: August 21, 2017
Once created, a Spectrum real-time service can be implemented inside of a job to run a batch process. Follow these steps to make a batch job from an already created real-time service
- Create a new Job in Enterprise Designer and save it.
- Add a "Read from File" or other appropriate input stage to the new Dataflow. Configure the stage to point to your batch data.
- Add the desired service from the stages list to the Dataflow and connect the "Read from File" to it.
- Add a "Write to File" or other appropriate output stage to the Dataflow and connect the service to it. Configure where the batch data will be written to within the stage.
- Check the Field Transform Options for both links to ensure the data is mapping correctly by double clicking the circles on the paths between stages
All supported Spectrum versions
- No Downloads