VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Adding or changing an envelope text message on the Connect+ series and SendPro P-Series
UPDATED: 11 September 2018
Follow these steps to add or change an envelope text message:
- Ensure that the correct job is open and selected on the Run Mail Screen.
- Click anywhere within envelope on the Run Mail screen.
- Select Text messages and Return addresses.
- To create a new text message, select New at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your text message.
- Select Save.
- Name the text message.
- Select OK.
- If there is no message/address currently displayed on the envelope, select one of the available messages from the Edit envelope screen. A check mark appears next to the selected message.
- To change the position of the message, use the Blue Position Arrows on the right side of the screen.
- Select OK.
- To change or edit the text message, select the message then tap Manage.
- Select the message again then select Format.
- You are then able to make any changes you desire to the message.
- Select Save then OK to return to the home screen.
Products affected: Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, Connect+ 2000, Connect+ 3000, SendPro P1000, SendPro P1500, SendPro P2000, SendPro P3000
- No Downloads