VERIFIED SOLUTION i
How to convert Indexerd index to legacy index in EngageOne Vault
UPDATED: April 21, 2017
Follow these steps:
- Stop Vault Loader service.
- Take the back-up of complete 'Index' directory so that changes can be reverted if some unexpected error occurs.
- Run command 'indexcheck -mode:2 -dbinfo'.
- Run 'indexcheck -mode:2 -copy:index\databasename\indexname,0 databasename/indexname -noprint' for each file listed by command in point #2.
- Remove all occurrences of 'ModeDefault=2' from database.ini. This will make loader use legacy index.
- Start Vault Loader service and restart Vault Server service.
- No Downloads