VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Product Feature: AESEncryption
E-messaging provides the functionality to generate encrypted password using tool called AESEncryption. It is made available along with E-messaging. The encrypted password can be used while integrating with LDAP.
Refer "How to setup LDAP with Emessaging" to know details.
Follow the instructions to generate encrypted password:
1) Open command prompt and browse where AESEncryption.bat resides.Prompt will appear as below :
2) Enter the password to be encrypted and prompt will produce encrypted password.
- Ensure JAVA_HOME is correctly set. If issue is observed on running the batch command, copy the folder "AESEncryption" where java.exe resides and generate the password.
- Password is dependent on key and value which are to be set in encryptionKey.properties present under folder AESEncryption. It is possible to modify the key value to generate different encrypted password.
- This feature is available only after 1.4 M3.
UPDATED: September 13, 2017