VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Portrait Dialogue Server
The first step is to ensure you have installed the Dialogue Server.
Installing the Dialogue Server
- To start the installation, double-clilck InstallMenu.exe which can be found in the root directory of the Portrait Dialogue installation media (DVD/zip files).
- Click the Install Dialogue Server. The Welcome screen appears.
- Click Next button to continue. The Destination Folder screen appears.
- Select the Portrait Dialogue Server installation directory (or accept the default option). Click Next to continue. The Setup Type screen appears.
- Select the installation type and click Next. The Logon Information screen appears.
- Enter the credentials for the user account that the Dialogue Server processes will run under. This is the Dialogue Server service user account. The username must be in the form: <domain>\<user-name> or <machine name>\username.
Installing the Portrait Dialogue License
After you have installed the server, you need to copy a Portrait Dialogue license mh.lic file into the folder where the server was installed.
This file is provided by Pitney Bowes Software or one of our partners.
Restart the Dialog Server COM+ application (using Component Services) after the file has been installed.
The default folder for the license file is: <portrait dialogue root directory>\Dialogue Server.
As an example this path could be "C:\Program Files (x86)\PST\Million Handshakes\Dialog Server".
UPDATED: August 29, 2018