VERIFIED SOLUTION i
To perform arithmetic operations in the message template, Custom plugin needs to be created. Follow these steps to create a plugin in 'Dialogue Admin' and execute it in a 'Message Template' in Visual Dialogue.
- Open Dialogue Admin.
- Navigate to Resource -> Plugin Repository -> Expression plugins.
- Right click on the window displaying the plugins and select New.
- Provide Identifying Name in General tab.
- Navigate to Implementation tab. Select Script language as JScript.
- Paste the Addition and Subtraction code (attached) in the Code window and select Syntax check.
- Now, open Visual Dialogue and create new message template (Letter Master template).
- Navigate to Expression functions in the Toolbox.
- In a Message template, the plugin is available in the Expression function and listed under User defined functions.
UPDATED: July 28, 2017