VERIFIED SOLUTION i
- Lease, Sales, Service, Rental and Supply invoices - Late fees are assessed if payment is not received on or before the due date on the invoice.
- Purchase Power® or Postage by Phone - Late fees are only assessed if the minimum payment is not posted to the account by the due date.
Here are some tips to ensure prompt posting:
- You can view and pay bills online which will ensure that your payment is applied promptly. Online payments can be made by check or credit card, and are applied each business night. Be sure to either make payment or schedule your payment at least two days prior to the due date.
- TIP: set up automatic payments for Lease, Sales, Service, Rental and Supply invoices, and never worry about a late fee.
- If you mail your payment, allow 7-10 days for the payment to post. Include the payment remittance and provide the account number in the memo area of the check to ensure the payment is applied promptly.
UPDATED: February 23, 2018