VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Managing email notifications in SendPro online
UPDATED: July 26, 2018
SendPro’s® automated email notifications can help senders and recipients track shipments and know when they’ve been delivered. You can also get notified when a label refund has been issued. There are 3 types of notifications:
- Tracking Number Email: Emails a tracking number for each new shipping label automatically.
- Shipment Delivery Email: Emails a delivery confirmation for each new shipping label automatically.
- Refund notifications: Emails a confirmation each time a label refund is credited to your postage balance.
- Select Settings > Email Notifications.
- To enable tracking number and delivery confirmation emails to the sender or recipients, check the appropriate boxes in the Tracking Number Email and Shipment Delivery Email sections.
- To receive an email when a label refund is credited to your postage balance, enter the email address to be notified in the Email Confirmation for Postage Refund field.
- (Optional) To customize the subject for each email type, enter the desired subject in the Customize the email subject line field.
- (Optional) To see how an email notification will look, select the See a preview link. When finished previewing, select Close Email Preview.
Products affected: SendPro® online
- No Downloads