VERIFIED SOLUTION i
This process may be inconsistent depending on data types of the values and may vary with the version of Office. These steps listed here have been know to work successfully.
- Go to Query>sql select
- Choose the table from the Table dropdown in the upper right
- Remove the " * " in the select columns field at the top of the dialog
- Select the column to be copied from the column dropdown in the upper right
- Click OK to create the query making sure "browse selection" is checked in the lower left
- Choose Edit>Copy or Control+C
- In Excel, select the column header of the desired destination column to hold the copied data. Example - Click on the "A" (Not in the actual cell under the "A") so the whole column is highlighted.
- Then use Control+V or Edit>paste and click Yes or OK to any dialog.
- The data should paste successfully into the spreadsheet.
UPDATED: April 12, 2017