VERIFIED SOLUTION i
UPDATED: 9 October 2018
When paying by Cheque, we recommend you send your payment to Pitney Bowes 10-15 working days prior to the due date of your invoice.
When sending your cheque always ensure the following:
- Cheques are sent with the remittance advice slip
- Payments are sent to the address on the remittance advice slip
- To include all the remittance advice slips, if sending multiple cheque payments to pay different accounts
- Your Pitney Bowes account number is written on the back of the cheque
- No staples or paper clips are used
Make sure you clearly address your check to one of the following payment departments:
- UK Mailing
- Finance (Lease)
- Postage by Phone
- Purchase Power
and send it to:
Pitney Bowes Limited
Building 5, Trident Place
Hatfield Business Park
- Once Pitney Bowes receives your cheque, it will take 5 working days for the payment to reflect on your account.
- You will find a remittance slip attached to your invoice for ease of reference.
- To avoid potential late fees or interest charges and to ensure an uninterrupted service, we recommend payment by Direct Debit.
How to set up a Direct Debit
Bank (BACS) Transfer
How to view and print a copy of your invoice
- No Downloads