VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Viewing and printing your invoices
UPDATED: 17 August 2017
Manage your invoices and statements in one location by registering each account on our Online Bill Pay tool, "Your Account".
By adding your Pitney Bowes accounts, you can access your invoices within the View Bills section of Your Account. You can also view, print and save an invoice or statement.
Note: If you do not see your invoice or statement within Your Account, the billing account may not have been enrolled in the system and will need to be added.
Follow the instructions below to easily add an account to your, Your Account online profile and manage your billing information in one central location.
- Log in into Your Account
- Select View Bills
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Add Account'
- Insert the Account Number and the Meter Serial Number which you would like to add and then click Submit
Postage By Phone, Rentals & Consumables
- Select View Bills under Your Financials and click on the 'Invoices' tab
- Select the account number to view from the Account Information drop down box
If the invoice is Outstanding, it may display directly on the main screen, under Outstanding Invoice.
- If the invoice has already been paid or closed for any other reason, locate it on the My Cleared Invoices page. This page is accessed by selecting My Cleared Invoices in the blue left-hand toolbar within View Bill and Invoices section. The My Cleared Invoices screen contains paid or cancelled invoices. Note: Records are stored for up to 18 months.
- If you are still unable to locate the invoice you want to access:
Check the My Accounts screen to make sure the Pitney Bowes account has been linked into your Your Account profile.
- If you do not see the account on the screen click the back navigation arrow and select View Bills under Your Financials on that screen at the bottom of the page, insert the Account Number and the Meter Serial Number which you would like to add and then click Submit
- Under the Invoice Date column, click the hyperlink next to the date of the statement you want to view
- The Document Display screen will show an image of your invoice or statement. Click Printer View. The PDF will open in a new window.
- Note: Remember to allow Pop-Ups if prompted by your browser so the PDF window is permitted to open on your screen. Check your browser settings to be sure to allow Pop-Up windows.
- From the PDF menu bar, you can print or save [download] the document by selecting the corresponding icon
- Select Purchase Power under Your Financials
- Select the Purchase Power account to view from the drop down box
- Select the Add Account Number button and enter your account number . You will then be able to view the account.
- No Downloads