VERIFIED SOLUTION i
How to assign a default map workspace to a Confirm user or group of users
UPDATED: July 10, 2017
To assign a specific map workspace to a Confirm® user or group of users you have to do the following:
- Use Map Workspace Manager to create and save the new map workspace
- Check the Work Group assigned to the required users by using the 'System Administration > Security > User Security' options from the Confirm Explorer
- Open the Work Group screen for the required Work Group using 'System Administration > Security > Work Groups' and entering the required Work Group Code or select using the search 'binoculars'
- Click on the Map Workspace tab
- Select the 'Map' role in the window at the bottom window of the screen and then click the 'Detail' button - if no Map Role is specified then use the 'Detail' button to open a blank Work Group Map Workspace screen
- Check the Role is set to Map and then select the new map workspace from the list displayed by the down arrow in the 'Workspace' field.
- Save the Work Group Map Workspace using the 'save' button.
- Save the 'Work Group' screen using the save button
Products affected: Confirm®
- No Downloads