Learn to make text of PDF output more clear in EngageOne Vault
UPDATED: June 12, 2017
Below are the steps that can be followed to make the text PDF output more clear.
1) Use fileinfo (executable located in Server\tools) to determine the resource set document is using. To output the 'Resource Set' name, only parameter that fileinfo takes is name of .drd or .drp file.
For example: Fileinfo <..>/Server/DocData/<drp or drd file name>.
2) Browse to <..>/Server/tools ,Copy afpsubstitute.exe and paste it to resource set directory - server/distrib/<Resource Set>.
3) Open a command prompt with elevated privilege (i.e "Run as Administrator") and browse to resource set directory - server/distrib/<Resource Set>.
4) Execute command: afpsubstitute > fonts.ini.
5) Copy fonts.ini created, to vault/render/<Resource Set>.
6) Restart ALL Vault services.
7) Download PDF and examine the results.
PDF now exported with fonts.ini present in the <resource set> directory should have text more clear.
In case issue is still unresolved, please contact the Client Support.
- No Downloads