VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Learn to install Sagent server on Windows machine
UPDATED: July 28, 2017
Following are the steps to install Sagent server on Windows:
- Navigate to folder containing Sagent installer i.e. 'Sagent_v_<X.Y>_GA(Shipped)Windows_64bit' (for 64-bit installation) or 'Sagent_v_<X.Y>_GA(Shipped)Windows_32bit' (for 32-bit installation). <X.Y> is placeholder for major and miner release for example 6.8.
- Right click on 'setup.exe' file and select 'Run as Admin'.
- Go to 'Install Products'.
- Select 'Sagent 64 bit Windows' or 'Sagent 32 bit Windows' as per the configuration of Windows on the machine.
- Continue with the installation and provide the 'License Key/Installation Key' when asked.
- At 'Select Component' window, select both 'Access server', 'Load Server' and 'Weblink server' (if licensed) and then continue.
- Restart machine at the end of installation.
Product Feature: Sagent Installation
- No Downloads