VERIFIED SOLUTION i
- Navigate to the'i18n' folder on the server where Spectrum Spatial Analyst is installed. Default location is C:\Program Files\Pitney Bowes\SpectrumSpatialAnalyst\Tomcat7\AnalystConnect\webapps\connect\mobile\assets\i18n.
- Search for the relevant json file for your locale e.g. en-us.json
- Open the json file via a text editor and search for "POST_NAME_ADDRESS"
- Update the character string with desired custom text as illustrated in the screenshot below
- Save json file
- Refresh the Map Configuration in Spectrum Spatial Analyst
- Check under Settings > Languages to ensure that the correct language is chosen e.g. 'EnglishUS' if the en-us.json file was edited
- The custom text should then appear in the address search text box
If the custom text still does not appear after refreshing the browser window, try to clear the browser cache first and then load the map again.
Product Feature: Queries, Data-Binds and Feature Info
UPDATED: December 5, 2018