VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
If you need ink, order a genuine Pitney Bowes replacement ink cartridge:
- When the low ink or out of ink warning displays, select Replace ink cartridge. If there is no low ink message:
- Select Settings on the Home screen.
- Select Hardware.
- Select Printer.
- Select the Ink cartridges tab.
- Select Replace ink cartridge.
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
Note: If a message about the ink cartridge cover being open displays, select Clear message.
- Pull the ink cartridge straight out.
- The meter warns you that the ink cartridge is not installed. Select Clear message.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the ink cartridge with the label facing upright and push into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Select Print test pattern.
- Check the test sample. If the lines are solid and unbroken, the sample is acceptable.
- Select Image is OK - Done.
UPDATED: March 14, 2019