VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Users can use the EasyLoader tool within MapInfo Pro to delete entries in the catalog that are no longer valid. To delete entries from an existing Map Catalog:
- Open EasyLoader. The EasyLoader dialog box displays. If the Map Catalog is present and there are no entries in it, the Map Catalog button does not enable.
- In the Connection Information box, identify the connection you want to delete Map Catalog entries from.
- Click on the Map Catalog button, the following should happen: If there is a Map Catalog, use the Unregister tables from Map Catalog dialog box to delete obsolete tables from the list.
- To identify the entries in the list you want to delete, select the data owner from the Owner Name drop-down list and click the table or tables you wish to unregister from the Map Catalog list.
- Click the Unregister button. Click Close when the process has completed.
UPDATED: April 19, 2017