VERIFIED SOLUTION i
- Check that you have the latest version of the License Server Utility (LSU) installed, the latest version can be found here.
- If necessary update the current License Server Utility by downloading the latest version of the License Server (from the link above) and installing it. This will keep your existing licenses and update you to the latest version of the LSU.
- Note: Please ensure that you make a copy of the MILICSERVER.lic file prior to installing place, if you have made any modifications to this. For example, specifying the Vendor port.
- Next you will need to enter the license details for the new licenses in the LSU and activate these (using the Automatic or Email Activation options).
- Once these have been activated then you can proceed to activate the installations of the new version of MapInfo Professional.
- Once the new installations have been activated then you can start returning the old version licenses to the LSU.
- Once these have all been returned then you can return the old license details from the LSU to Pitney Bowes using either the Automatic or Email activation methods.
Products affected: MapInfo Professional, License Server Utility
UPDATED: May 5, 2017