How to unlock the user in the SQL Database for Confirm
UPDATED: March 30, 2017
1) Login to the SQL management studio using 'sa' user along with its password.
2) Select a new query option for the database (utility/authority etc) for the user that needs to be unlocked
3) Execute the query: select * from user_login where login_name = 'SBS'
4) Confirm the status of user_lockout_flag = 'Y'
5) Execute query : update user_login set user_lockout_flag = 'N' where login_name = 'SBS'
This will unlock the user.
- No Downloads