VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Product Feature: Confirm™
To make a polygon layer in Confirm display with just a border and a transparent fill, enabling other map layers to be visible underneath it, follow the steps below:
- Open the map in Confirm.
- Double click the map layer to be made transparent with just a border, in the Layers window on the left, which will open the 'Layer Control' window.
- Right-click the map layer in the 'Layer Control' window and select 'Add Style Override'
- On the 'Visibility' tab click the polygon button (looks like a square) in the 'Style' section.
- This opens the 'Area Style' screen, allowing the 'Fill' Tab to be selected.
- Select the top left fill pattern with the 'N' in the Pattern box, which forces the polygon to have no fill.
- Now click the 'Border' tab and select the required border style
- Click 'OK' on the 'Area Style' screen
- Click 'OK' on the 'Layer Control' screen
UPDATED: September 27, 2018