VERIFIED SOLUTION i
You will need to create an online account to schedule automatic deposits for your prepaid account(s).Setting up scheduled deposits allow you to make postage payments electronically to Pitney Bowes Reserve Account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your bank may require authorization to process your scheduled deposit. We recommend contacting your bank and providing them with the Pitney Bowes Bank ID 960163100 for authorization.
- Sign In to Your Account or select the Go to button to quickly access your Prepaid Reserve Account:
- On your Prepaid Accounts page, find the Reserve Account you want to set up scheduled payments.
- In the column, Fund Account, select the link: Schedule a deposit.
- Complete each section of the Schedule Reserve Account Deposits form.
- Select Submit. Your scheduled deposit will take effect within 1-3 business days.
UPDATED: July 16, 2019