VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
Select History in the Shipping tile on the home screen. The History screen displays all shipments.
- The Shipments screen provides a line-item summary of all the shipments. Each line represents a single shipment and includes the date, recipient, carrier, shipping info (mail class), tracking number,(USPS) status, amount (postage paid) and user (who created the label).
- By default, all of your shipments are listed by date, the latest date appearing first in the list. The Date column corresponds to the date you created the label.
- To change between ascending and descending sorting for a label in the shipping list, click on the appropriate column title. For example, to change the sorting for the carrier, click on the Carrier column title.
You can also limit or refine your search:
- Click All Shipments button and select one of the available filters (for example, search for all insured shipments).
- If you have the USPS tracking number for a shipment, enter it in the search field.
- You can also search by a range of dates by selecting the Calendar button and choosing the appropriate option.
- You can also search using the recipient's name, or company, or parts of the address.
- Click the View button or > arrow in the left of the column list to reveal complete details for a shipping label (recipient's and sender's address, mail class and special services, Cost Account, total cost, etc).
UPDATED: November 22, 2017