VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
This procedure describes how to set up a FedEx carrier account.
Select the Print Shipping Label button on the Home screen. Select the FedEx carrier. Select the FedEx carrier button on the Home screen. This opens the Add FedEx Account screen.
- If you do not have a FedEx account, Select the Create New FedEx Account button. This provides you with a link to the FedEx web site where you can sign up and get a FedEx account number.
- If you already have a FedEx account, Select the Enter My FedEx Account button.
- Enter your 9-digit FedEx account number.
Enter your name and address in the fields provided exactly as they appear on your FedEx billing statement.Note: When you open the Add FedEx Account screen, the name and address will be the one you used when signing up for SendPro. You need to replace this with your FedEx name and address.
- To use a contact name and address different from your FedEx billing address, check the check mark for My contact name or address.... A blank name and address form is then provided for you to enter this information.
- To continue, check the check mark for Accept the FedEx End-User License Agreement.
- Select the Add Carrier button. You will know your FedEx account has been added to SendPro® when you see the message, "Settings have been saved successfully".
UPDATED: November 22, 2017