VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Cost Accounting
Follow these steps to view the products you have associated with Cost Accounting.
- Click (Settings), then click Selected Products.
Your products will be displayed on the page.
Products and Accounts
The colored tiles at the top of the list indicate
- How many products are assigned to an account list, and how many are remaining (based on your subscription plan)
- How many cost accounts you're using, and how many are remaining (based on your subscription plan)
There may be status icons visible in some of your products.
The product is associated with a shared Cost Account list.
Hover the mouse over the icon to see the alert. This could mean
- Cost accounts are in sync.
- Cost accounts are not in sync. The accounts will be synchronized the next time a user runs mail on the machine.
Not available. Product is associated to some other Cost Accounting subscription.
You can filter the view by Product Type, Locations, and Accounts.
This is useful if you are managing a large number of mailing machines.
UPDATED: November 27, 2017