VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Viewing unlocked accounts only on the Connect+ Series and SendPro P-Series
UPDATED: 6 November 2018
If a password is assigned to an account, a padlock icon will appear next to the account name in the account list. You can set your system to show only unlocked accounts (accounts that do not require a password) when viewing the account list.
- On the Run Mail screen, select the Accounts button in the Mail Information list box. The Select Account screen displays.
- Select the Options button.
- Select the Show unlocked account only check box.
- A tick mark indicates that only unlocked accounts will appear in the account list.
- An empty tick box indicates that all accounts will appear in the account list.
- The system updates the account list to correspond with the option you selected.
- Select an account and then select OK to return to the Run Mail screen.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
- No Downloads