VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™, DM200L™ DM225™
It is possible to delete an account in Standard accounting. Once you delete it, you can't get the information associated with that account back, so be sure you really want to delete it.
- From the Home screen, press the selection key next to ACCT: line to display the Accounts menu.
- Select Delete an account. (If a Supervisor password has been enabled, you are prompted to enter the password; key in the 4-digit password if necessary.)
- When the Delete an Account screen displays, press the Page Down button to scroll to see more choices (if lit).
- To select an account:
- Key in the first digit of the account number if you know it and press Yes/Enter OR
- Use the appropriate selection key next to the account number
- At the delete confirmation prompt, press Yes/Enter to delete. (You can press No if you decide not to delete it.)
- When you return to the Accounts menu screen, press Clear (back arrow key) or Home to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: November 6, 2018