VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Software Affected: EngageOne Content Author
Optimizing EngageOne Content Author:
- Use a dedicated server for EngageOne Content Author. Other software running on the same server may slow the performance of EngageOne Content Author.
- Avoid virtualization overhead. Virtual Machines share resources with the host server thereby reducing the full capacity of the available resources.
- Avoid distributed installations. Network bandwidth may be a bottle-neck.
- Follow the EngageOne Content Author requirements. Additional memory, processor, disk space above the recommendation may increase performance.
- Anti-Virus protection software may contribute to show performance. A filter may be added, depending on the anti-virus software being used, that will not check EngageOne Content Author processes for viruses.
UPDATED: June 6, 2018