VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM800i™, DM825™, DM875™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
The meter displays error code 1323 or "Mail Piece Too Short", and the mail piece does not run though the machine.
The mail piece does not meet the minimum length.
ResolutionUPDATED: February 2, 2017
To resolve this error:
- Make sure that the mail piece is at least 3.5 inches x 5 inches.
- If the mail piece is within those specifications, reboot the meter and clean the sensors:
- Turn the power off with the power switch and wait for the display to turn off.
- Clean the sensors with lint-free wipes or swabs, then blow out entire paper path with non-flammable canned air.
- Wait one minute.
- Turn the power switch back on.