VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series displays error code 0311-41-00CF "Open printer cover and remove mailpiece." and will not run mail.
The meter has detected a jam.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 18, 2017
You may be able to resolve the issue by rebooting and cleaning the mail path. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- Open all blue-handled jam releases.
- Remove all mail pieces and debris from the mail path.
- Blow non-flammable canned air onto the envelope feed deck, working from the left side of the machine to the exit.
- Close all blue-handled jam releases.
- After everything has been cleared, press the power button to power back up.