VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
Tapes printed on the Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series are too short and are cutting off some of the print.
The printer is not detecting the tape location correctly.
ResolutionUPDATED: September 15, 2017
To resolve this issue, check that the tape is loaded correctly and calibrate the tape sensor:
- Open the small transparent cover.
- Push the blue tape release lever.
- Remove the tape.
- Check the tape for any damage or bubbling and verify that the correct side is facing up.
- Press Home.
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Insert the tape one inch into the tape feed area.
- Wait for the screen to turn black, and for the blue light on the front of the machine to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After the machine has been off for 10 seconds, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Close the small transparent cover.