VERIFIED SOLUTION i
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
When using the SendPro® Shipping app on the Connect+® / SendPro® P Series, the message “No printer detected” is displayed and the meter cannot connect to the Datamax W1110 or Brother QL-1050 printer.
The correct label size is not selected, or the meter has lost its connection to the printer.
ResolutionUPDATED: December 31, 2018
- Ensure that the 4x6 label size is selected on the SendPro Shipping app.
- If the error message persists, unplug the printer from the meter.
- Restart the meter:
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to turn off and the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the meter back on.
- When the meter is booted back up, plug the printer back in.